When soaring mercury takes center-stage, SolarFlex® Cooling Armor is the tech-equipped answer for hardworking, heat-beating comfort. The shirt's cooling fabric tech is complemented by mobility boosting stretch, maximum UPF50 protection, and a hood/integrated gaiter design that covers all the angles.
- A fabric that is cool to touch from the moment you pick it up. The Brrr° triple effect starts out cool and keeps you cool all day long. A lightweight knit fabric that feels smooth and stretchy with just a hint of compression.
- The three-paneled hood is designed to shield you from the sun and snaps onto the integrated gaiter or to itself to ensure the hood stays on while driving at maximum speed
- A newly designed integrated gaiter protects your nose, mouth, neck, and ears from the suns' harmful rays. A unique stay strap added to the back top of the gaiter secures your hat in place when running and allows for ease in fit
- Sleeves built with extended cuff lengths and thumbholes work with you while casting or poling and provide back of hand sun protection
- Large zippered back pocket to house your key on-water essentials.
FABRIC TECH: 94% brrr nylon, 6% elastane knit, 145 gsm; brrr° Triple Chill Effect - Proven to keep you cooler