Breathable vented side panels provide comfort for all warm weather pursuits.
- TRACTION: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized
traction on the fly.
- FAST DRYING: Hydrophobic materials = faster dry times which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- VENTING: Durable monomesh side panels keep feet cool on hot days while blocking out sediment.
- INTERNAL DRAINAGE: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
- PROTECTION: The combination of a covered toe & underfoot sole plate, provides added protection from rocks & uneven terrain. SPECS: 4” height / 1 lb. 14 oz per pair
- SIZES: 8-14 (whole sizes only)
Korkers outdoor boots fit true to size for most customers. If you have wide feet or are between sizes, we suggest you size up.
Warranty: 1 year from the date of purchase.