Subcribe today for updates on new products, limited edition tackle, pre-sales, special offers & discounts and much more.
Be the first to know.
Trips Hosted by Urban Angler Staff
For over 30 years, Urban Angler has been traveling the world in search of both great fishing and great adventures. In addition to organizing customized itineraries for individual clients and groups, each year we organize a number of trips that are hosted by Urban Angler staff members.
These trips are often the highlight of our year and offer us the opportunity to share our passion for fly fishing with our clients. These trips can vary significantly in group size, location, and cost, so please contact us to get details on a trip that would suit your preferences.
In recent years we have hosted groups at destinations in the Bahamas, Belize, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, India, Tanzania, and Seychelles to name a few.
Below are a few of the destinations that we have planned for hosted trips 2020.
• Argentina - Golden Dorado / January 2020
• Chile - Trout / Flywise Anglers Lodge • February 22-29, 2020
• Seychelles - GTs, Bonefish, Bumphead Parrotfish, and many other species / Cosmoledo Eco Lodge • April 2-9, 2020
• Colombia - Sailfish, Tuna, Roosterfish, Jacks and many other species / Black Sands Lodge (Bahia Solano) • May 2020
• Mexico - Permit / September 2020
• Bahamas - Bonefish / October 2020
Please contact our Travel Department for further details on any of these trips.
If joining us on a hosted trip does not suit your schedule or your style, please contact us about organizing a custom itinerary for you.
Photo credits: Felipe Morales, Fergus Kelley, John Kelley, J. Fisher