Through sudden, saturating rain or persistent heavy mist, the Torrentshell Pants are a no-nonsense solution to soggy conditions. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants balance simplicity with waterproof/breathable performance. Updated 3-layer, 100% recycled nylon face fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for all-day water resistance and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort. The two zippered hand-warmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and DWR-treated zippers. An elasticized waistband allows for quick wardrobe changes when the clouds roll in. Two-way side zips extend from cuff to mid-thigh for easy-pull on, partially elasticized cuffs secure over boots with snap-tab closure.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn