Taking fishing functionality and comfort to a higher echelon, the Intruder® BiComp blocks sun, breathes easy and provides ample side-panel stretch for stroking the oars or putting rods to work.
- Built with a stretch-woven polyester, combined with super stretchy side panels and underarms for maximum reach, comfort and sun protection
- Classic point collar with hidden snap downs, back locker loop and a snap-front closure. Finished with a slight drop-tail hem
- Back yoke/shoulder seam extends over shoulders for comfort
- Zippered chest pockets for on-water essentials and convenient sunglasses chamois
- Cuffs constructed with SolarFlex® knit fabric, with extended length and envelope thumbholes for back-of-hand sun protection.
- Body and Upper Sleeves - 100% polyester, 77 gsm stretch woven shadow ripstop
- Side Body and Lower Sleeves - 92% polyester/ 8% spandex 143 gsm single jersey knit finished with HeiQ Fresh FFL, MM and Stain Away
- HeiQ Fresh
- HeiQ Stain Away
- UPF 30