||Ships within 3-5 Business Days
You don’t need a full-sized dry bag for most fishing sessions—but you do need to keep your dry gear dry. The Stormsurge® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish and interior TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile padded hip belt and neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, Patagonia's added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find three handy zippered pockets to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories. And when you aren’t on foot, the top handle makes the Stormsurge Hip Pack an ideal small fishing bag for boats.
- Durable and burly polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded hip belt and neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 564 g (19.9 oz)
*formerly known by the name 'Stormfront'