Bitch Creek flows into the Teton River, and just about every other stretch of rugged country you dream of venturing into. The Bitch Creek Backpack, new for 214, is built from recycled commercial fishing nets. That means more fish for you (well kinda), so it’s a good thing that the pack has a big main compartment for your gear, two external pockets for quick grabs, and room for a 2-liter hydration bladder. The mesh back panel keeps you cool, and compatibility with the Medicine Bow Chest Pack (not included), means you can concentrate on the task at hand.
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond receycled fabrics
- Structured back air mesh back panel to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort.
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- One large backpack compartment with 2 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water Bladder Compatible with internal attachment clip